DEDICATED to Pennsylvania Artisans & Pennsylvania Dutch Folk Craft Artisans
As a non-profit dedicated to supporting artisans like you, PAMPS will provide its selected Pennsylvania-based Artisans and Pennsylvania Dutch Folk & Craft Artisans with:
- An indoor location in the Agri-Plex, featuring air conditioning, close access to restrooms, and other amenities.
- Maximized exposure: All Celebration attendees will enter the main hall (Harris Hall) near the Pennsylvania Juried Artisan & Folk Art Market location, giving artists first exposure to all attendees.
- Excellent media coverage: The Great Pennsylvania Music & Arts Celebration will be granted extensive media coverage across all media platforms.
- Maximized attendance: The Great Pennsylvania Music & Arts Celebration fully expects excellent attendance, rain or shine, fueled by abundant media coverage, widespread community partnerships, robust social media marketing, and convenient location in the heart of Pennsylvania’s third largest and fastest growing region.
- Low application fees:
10’x10’ booth space for all three days: $60
10’x20’ booth space for all three days: $90
Contact us for single-day rates
- Your application form with payment should be postmarked by May 15, 2019, although late applicants may still be considered.