DEDICATED to Pennsylvania Artisans & Pennsylvania Dutch Folk Craft Artisans:
As a non-profit dedicated to supporting artisans like yourself, PAMPS will provide its selected Pennsylvania based Artisans and Pennsylvania Dutch Folk Craft Artisans:
- Inside location in the beautifully maintained Charles Hall at – with air conditioning, close access to bathrooms and many other amenities.
- Maximized exposure: all Celebration attendees enter through Charles Hall where the Pennsylvania Dutch Juried Folk Art Market will be located – giving artists first exposure to all attendees.
- Excellent media coverage: The Great Allentown Pennsylvania Dutch Memorial Day Celebration has already been granted exceptional media coverage and fully anticipates that to continue across all media platforms.
- Maximized attendance: Despite being an inaugural event, The Great Allentown Pennsylvania Dutch Celebration fully expects excellent attendance, rain or shine – fueled by excellent media coverage, widespread community partnerships, robust social media marketing, superb convenient location in the heart of PA’s third largest and fastest growing city with on-site parking, national caliber programming and entertainment, PA Craft Beer Showcase and PA Dutch food offerings.
- Maximized artisan return on investment: Selected artists will be charged a $200 (10’X10’ booth) or $325 (10’X20’ booth) Booth Fee plus $20 non-refundable application fee and will be provided each day complimentary
- FREE Electric and Wireless access
- FREE On-site continental breakfast, coffee and booth sitters
- FREE On-site RV parking and evening security
- Demonstration Incentives: Booth fees will be reduced by 50% for any artist that provides demonstrations on-site for a minimum of 3 sessions/30 minutes total daily (planned demonstration times provided in advance by artist to Celebration for inclusion in Celebration program). Booth sitters will be provided for you during your demonstration.
- Folk Artist Referral Incentives: Any artist providing current contact information for any of their artisan colleagues who are active in any form of Pennsylvania Folk Art and Craft will receive 10% off their Booth Fee for every referred artist up to a 50% reduction in overall Booth Fee.
- All Pennsylvania Artisans creating any handcrafts or arts welcome to apply!
- Pennsylvania native artisans creating hand-crafted works including but not limited to ceramics, digital, drawing, fiber (decorative and wearable), furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture and wood. Your booth will be designated as a “Pennsylvania Artisan”
- All Artisans creating any Pennsylvania Folk and Craft welcome to apply!
- Pennsylvania Folk Craft artisans including but not limited to: quilting and quilted items; redware/stoneware pottery; fraktur; spinning; weaving; wooden toys; candles; woodworking; blacksmithing; folk art products; food products: jams, jellies, baked goods like shoo fly pie and whoopee pie; pysnaky Egg painting; traditional polka dance costumes and attire for men and women including hair ribbons and festones, mens hats and sock gartners, and suspenders; quilling; hex signs; paper cutting and more. Your booth will be designated as “Pennsylvania Folk Craft Artisan”
- We’ll look for our artists to provide excellent booth presentation & wide pricing ranges with artisans, staff and booth meeting highest levels of aesthetic presentation and price ranges from lower priced options to the very highest of artistic offerings.
- Application & Booth Fee Booth Fee of $200 (10’X10’ booth) or $325 (10’X20’ booth) plus $20 nonrefundable application fee postmarked/emailed by March 1, 2018 with jury decision by March 30, 2017. Applications after that date will be considered on a rolling basis up to May 1, 2018 with Booth Fee of $250 (10’X10’ booth) or $375 (10’X20’ booth) plus $20 non-refundable application fee.